Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400ml
FRAME BUILDER’S PREP AND FINISH
Primers, undercoats and finishing topcoats
HEALTH WARNING: You do need to take care using this product as it is metal in dust form, which is not safe to breathe in! Wearing a respirator and painting with the product in a well ventilated area is therefore essential.
Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400ml
Traditionally, steel bikes were zinc-dipped before being painted, the zinc creating a non-corrosive barrier to prevent rust and prolong the frame’s life. Our cold-zinc spray primer honours that tradition and provides unrivalled protection against corrosion on steel bike frames.
- Product color: metallic grey
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- 95% galvanised zinc primer
- Apply internally and externally to prime raw steel tubing before painting
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Drying time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- On steel frames, can be used as a more historically accurate alternative to the Frame Builder’s Metal Primer
This product can only be shipped to an address in Australia from this site.
Elsewhere? Go to www.spray.bike