Fluro Light Blue - 400ml
Blisteringly bright fluorescents for both intense colour and reflective safety use.
Note: This is one of our trickier paints to use due to the very high powder content required of Fluros. Bomber is a very similar color and is easier to work with.
Spray.Bike Fluro Light Blue - 400ml
Bright neon mid-blue.
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- Recommended over a base coat of White / similar or Metal / Cold Zinc Primer where appropriate
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Satin/Gloss. For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder's Top Wax
This product can only be shipped to an address in Australia from this site.
Elsewhere? Go to www.spray.bike